The Bingham Path Monument has been restored – the plaque was installed today…we will be planting some plants nearby to beautify the park a little. The plaque has the same original message as the bronze one that went missing many years ago:
Bingham Path – dedicated to the memory of Clara E. Bingham 1871 – 1946 “The First Lady of Goodyear” Her live and counsel were of help to many.
It was done by the RIGHT Committee (Residents Improving Goodyear Heights Together and was funded through City of Akron Neighborhood Partnership and the Akron Community Foundation. The stone marker was created and installed by Daley Monument Company